Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, just phone us on 01212951049.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customeror you). We are LISF Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under number 10600087 whose registered office is at Unit 82 Plume Street, West Midlands, B6 7RT with email address firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone number 01212951049; fax number 01212951049 (the Supplier or us or we).
- These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Goods from the Website or other marketplaces which are officially owned by us if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
- Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
- Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods;
- Delivery Location means the Supplier's premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
- Durable Mediummeans paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
- Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
- Order means the Customer's order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
- Website means our website lisf-ltd.co.uk or other marketplaces which are officially owned by LISF Ltd. on which the Goods are advertised.
- The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
- In the case of any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
- All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
- We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
- We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
- The description of the Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
- A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract.
- Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 30 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
- No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
- We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, eg by giving you rights as a business.
Price and Payment
- The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
- Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
- You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Goods.
- We will deliver the Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event.
- In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
- we have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
- after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
- If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
- If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will (in addition to other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected Goods. If the Goods have been delivered, you must return them to us or allow us to collect them from you and we will pay the costs of this.
- If the order was rejected on the time of delivery without giving us a cancellation notification earlier, we will charge you for the delivery and packing charges.
- If any Goods form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if division of the unit would materially impair the value of the goods or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
- We do not generally deliver to addresses outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
- You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
- If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
- The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
- Customer will have 48 hours to mentions any damages in the goods received which might be incurred during transit or was a manufacture fault. Failing to do so can caused customers’ returns rights to be cancelled or incur further charges. You can do so by contacting us within this period.
Risk and Title
- Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
- You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
Withdrawal and cancellation
- You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the Contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
- You can cancel the Contract except for any Goods which are made to your special requirements (the Returns Right) by telling us no later than 14 calendar days from the day the Contract was entered into, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without liability, except in that case, you must return to any of our business premises the Goods in undamaged condition at your own expense. Then we must without delay refund to you the price for those Goods which have been paid for in advance, but we can retain any separate delivery charge. This does not affect your rights when the reason for the cancellation is any defective Goods. This Returns Right is different and separate from the Cancellation Rights below.
- This is a distance contract(as defined below) which has the cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) set out below. These Cancellation Rights, however, do not apply, to a contract for the following goods (with no others) in the following circumstances:
- foodstuffs, beverages or other goods intended for current consumption in the household and which are supplied on frequent and regular rounds to your residence or workplace;
- goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised;
- goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- Also, the Cancellation Rights for a Contract cease to be available in the following circumstances:
- in the case of any sales contract, if the goods become mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery.
Right to cancel
- Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party, other than the carrier indicated by you, acquires physical possession of the last of the Goods. In a contract for the supply of goods over time (ie subscriptions), the right to cancel will be 14 days after the first delivery.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract by a clear statement setting out your decision (eg a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. In any event, you must be able to show clear evidence of when the cancellation was made, so you may decide to use the model cancellation form.
- You can also electronically fill in and submit the model cancellation form or any other clear statement of the Customer's decision to cancel the Contract on our website lisf-ltd.co.uk. If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation in a Durable Medium (eg by email) without delay.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
- Except as set out below, if you cancel this Contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
- Damaged / Faulty / Missing Goods:
Please check your purchase as soon as it is delivered and, in the unlikely event that your order arrives damaged, please email Sales@LISF.LTD or call 0121 295 1049 immediately. We will then arrange collection of the goods and organise a replacement to be sent out to you at the earliest opportunity. Customers must notify the Company within 48 hours of any damage, defect, shortage or discrepancy between the goods ordered and the goods delivered. We can not guarantee to replace or repair items which have been signed for in good condition or ‘unchecked’ and are later found to be damaged. For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.
- If one of the following condition has been applied, the buyer will be offered a FREE Cancel/Return/Exchange fees:
- The Item(s) received were not the right one than those being chosen when placing the order
- If the order(s) placed were not yet shipped to the costumer and the buyer requested to cancel the order by contacting us.
- Other exception might be applied, please contact us for more details.
All returned goods must be wrapped in packaging as our couriers do not transport unpackaged items. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you keep the original packaging if you would like to return the goods.
For all change of mind returns, please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that the items are returned to us in the same condition and packaging you received them and that the items are dismantled. Our Distribution Centre Team assesses every item that is returned to us. If the product is not returned in its original condition or packaging, a penalty fee of 50% of the full product price (before any discounts) will be deducted from your refund.
If you have received a faulty or damaged item that needs to be returned and you have disposed of the original packaging, we kindly ask you to source alternative material, for example, bubble wrap & for the item to be re-boxed. Please note that the penalty fee does not apply to faulty or damaged items.
Deduction for Goods supplied
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (ie handling the Goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods: eg it goes beyond the sort of handling that might be reasonably allowed in a shop). This is because you are liable for that loss and, if that deduction is not made, you must pay us the amount of that loss.
Timing of reimbursement
- If the Goods were already delivered, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 30 days after the day we receive back from you any Goods supplied, or
- (if earlier) 30 days after the day you provide evidence that you have sent back the Goods.
- If no Goods were supplied, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 30 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this Contract.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- If you have received Goods in connection with the Contract which you have cancelled, you must send back the Goods or hand them over to us at Unit 82 Plume Street, West Midlands, B6 7RT without delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day of first delivery and which you communicate to us your cancellation of this Contract. The deadline is met if you send back the Goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You agree that you will have to bear the cost of returning the Goods.
- All goods must be returned in the same condition as when received. This includes packing and using the same protection materials used when delivered. Failure to do so might incur charges and deductions from the reimbursement.
- Customer will have 48 hours to mentions any damages in the goods received which might be incurred during transit or was a manufacture faults. Failing to do so will can caused customers’ returns rights to be cancelled or incur further charges.
For the purposes of these Cancellation Rights, these words have the following meanings:
- distance contract means a contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised distance sales or service-provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the contract is concluded;
- sales contract means a contract under which a trader transfers or agrees to transfer the ownership of goods to a consumer and the consumer pays or agrees to pay the price, including any contract that has both goods and services as its object.
Where possible we will arrange for the fault to be repaired or replaced. If the fault cannot be repaired or replaced, we will remove the item and issue you a refund.
There are some items that we cannot accept as a return and that is bespoke items (made to order) this again, is a strict NO REFUND POLICY. Please get in contact for further information.
- We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
- Upon delivery, the Goods will:
- be of satisfactory quality;
- be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
- conform to their description.
- It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials or based on incorrect usage of the items.
- We will provide the following after-sales service: The supplier will support the customer in installing and activating their new item(s) over the phone or by sending instructions to any of their contact details .
Successors and our sub-contractors
- Either party can transfer the benefit of this Contract to someone else, and will remain liable to the other for its obligations under the Contract. The Supplier will be liable for the acts of any sub-contractors who it chooses to help perform its duties.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
- In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
- the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
- the party's obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer's above rights relating to delivery and any right to cancel, below.
- Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- 'Data Protection Laws' means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
- 'GDPR' means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- 'Data Controller', 'Personal Data' and 'Processing' shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
- We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing Goods to you.
- Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
- before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
- we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
- we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
- we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
- For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can e-mail: .
- The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier's other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, and or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to the Customer's business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer - because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession. Or and (iii) any losses happened after delivery or during installation, it is the customer responsibility to ensure that the goods are safe a secure for their surrounding environment and members.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
Please note that transaction disputes will result in canceling the buyer right to obtain any claims under any of our policies including warranty policy and will be passed to debt collectors agencies or/and A County Court Judgment (CCJ) or alternative. Moreover, all incurred costs will be added to the final balance to the customer to be paid.
- The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
- Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Walesor, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
- We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: Our Customers are protected by 14 days return policy and might subjected to Charged or Free returns. If there is a complaint from a customer, they should get in touch with us within 14 Days of the delivery date or the order was an old order they should contact us asap..
We are confident that you will appreciate the fine quality and craftsmanship of our furniture and related products. LISF Ltd. stands proudly behind the products we supply and we guarantee our work through the following limited warranty.
WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY
LISF warrants to the consumer, who makes the original purchase of LISF products, a limited warranty against defects in the material or workmanship of furniture components. LISF will repair or replace any piece of furniture or make an offer in the form of discounts or partial refunds, which is defective in material or workmanship. As used in this warranty, defects are defined as meaning imperfections in components, which substantially impair the usability of the product.
Please note: this warranty applies to the original purchaser from our online website (www.lisf-ltd.co.uk) or direct stores order and NOT marketplaces orders ( i.e. eBay, Amazon and wayfair).
Your LISF furniture requires some routine maintenance. Please take care to treat your LISF furniture like the fine product it is. Proper care and use are essential to preserving your rights under this warranty.
PLEASE NOTE THAT NOT ALL PRODUCTS IN OUR STORES ARE COVERED BY WARRANTIES, ANY PRODUCT WITH A WARRANTY, THE PERIOD AND WARRANTY FEATURE WILL BE STATED ON THE PRODUCT PAGE
This warranty protects you only when you purchase LISF Ltd. products from an Authorized LISF Ltd. Retailer.
This warranty applies only when you have purchased a LISF Ltd. product for your own normal indoor household use (including use as a gift to another for household purposes) and not for resale or commercial use, which includes rental, business, and institutional or other non-residential use.
This warranty applies under conditions of normal use only. This warranty does NOT apply to defects that result from accident, misuse or abuse, intentional damage, fire, flood, alteration or modification of the product, negligence, exposure, or use of the product in a manner inconsistent with its intended use and tear and wear.
Additionally this warranty does not cover damage resulting from inadequate maintenance, tear and wear usage, cleaning, or care or any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or from any use for which the product was not designed.
This warranty does not apply to seating products used by individuals weighing over 250 lbs.
This warranty applies only as long as the product continues to be held for use by the original purchaser from our online or direct store purchases and NOT marketplaces purchase ( i.e. eBay, Amazon and wayfair). The warranty cannot be transferred to subsequent owners or users of the product, and it shall be immediately invalidated in the event that the product is resold, transferred, leased or rented to any third party or person other than the original owner.
Receipt of your Warranty Registration
Warranty can be registered by sending and email to Aftersales@LISF.LTD with a copy of the order confirmation or invoice receipt. where we will send you warranty form to fill in.
The limited warranty set forth herein will be activated upon LISF Ltd.'s receipt of your on-line registration within one (1) month of the date of original purchase. If LISF Ltd. does not receive your warranty registration within one (1) month of the date of delivery, your warranty will not be accepted.
Any product modification by dealer, consumer, or other parties not authorized by LISF Ltd. will void this warranty. Floor Samples or Products purchased "AS IS" This warranty does not cover floor samples or products designated "AS IS" at the time of purchase.
Because of craftsmanship and use of natural materials in LISF Ltd. products, minor variations can occur from piece to piece, as in the matching of color, grain, or texture of wood or fabric used. This warranty does not cover minor differences, or differences between floor samples or printed illustrations and your furniture.
We do not pay for shipping and handling on warranty items.
Any claim against this warranty must be presented in writing to LISF Ltd.. If LISF Ltd. determines that replacement is impractical you will be furnished a substitute unit of the same or similar color, design, style and quality. It may be necessary for LISF Ltd. to arrange for an inspection of your furniture to determine whether or not a manufacturing defect exists.
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THOSE EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ABOVE. LISF LTD. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES: THE WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES SET FORTH ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS, ORAL, WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN NO EVENT WILL LISF LTD. BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT WILL LISF LTD.'S RESPONSIBILITY EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT OR ITS REPLACEMENT.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary, from state to state. Except for such other rights, the remedies provided under this warranty state the limit of LISF Ltd.'s responsibilities.
Caution must be used in opening convertible furniture as they have many moving parts. Children should not be allowed to operate convertible furniture. Always leave convertible furniture in a fully up or fully down position and keep hands and feet clear of the mechanism.
For more Details please contact a member of staff and we will be happy to assist you,